Arborist San Jose
Primary Reasons to Consider Hiring a Certified Arborist
Most homeowners are unaware of the tests and years of experienced that are involved in becoming a certified arborist in San Jose. The arborists of Bay Area Tree Specialists have the ability and expertise required to care for one of our most precious, sustainable resources – trees. Our specialists can properly diagnose how to care for the trees on your property. And, they can identify the symptoms of any illness your trees may be suffering from. Below are some pertinent reasons why you should consider hiring a certified arborist to care for your trees.
Why Hire a Professional Arborist
When you hire a professional arborist, you eliminate any guesswork and are guaranteed the best possible outcome where the care and maintenance of your trees is concerned. We, at Bay Area Tree Specialists, customize a maintenance plan that is tailored to meet the needs of the trees on your property. Your trees will enjoy a healthier and longer lifespan. Plus, if you suggest doing something that may not benefit your trees, we will advise against it. Basically, we will care for your trees just like we would our own.
Here are five (5) primary reasons to consider hiring a certified arborist in San Jose from the Bay Area Tree Specialists, to care for your trees:
1) Arborist services are cost-effective – Although the initial investment in our services may cause some financial concerns, we can assure that you will save a considerable amount of money over time. Paying for the right arborist and the proper care and treatment, in the beginning, ensures fixing whatever tree problems you may have. While you can pay someone who is not a certified arborist to work on your trees, this could cost you additional money in the long run. You may find that you have to hire an arborist to correct the inferior job a non-professional performed.
2) Combined benefits of experience, expertise, and skill – In addition to a thorough knowledge of tree care, a certified arborist in San Jose can answer any questions you may have. They will happily make suggestions regarding the health and well-being of your trees. Keep in mind that these professionals have taken an International Society of Arboriculture oath to uphold all tree care industry standards.
3) Credentials and references that you can confirm – Feel free to ask our specialists for their credentials and references. We will gladly wait while you check on these, should you desire to do so. Not only does this promote our reputation, it provides you with the peace of mind you need when hiring us to care for your trees. Furthermore, any and all references are available upon request. So by all means, please ask us.
4) Equipped with the proper tools for the job – For example, most homeowners do not understand that tree diseases can be spread to healthy trees by pruning them with a tool that was used on an unhealthy tree. Every certified arborist in San Jose, employed by Bay Area Tree Specialists, is equipped with tools that are clean and sharp. All cuts are precise and prevent the spread of any pathogens.
5) Fully insured to work on the trees on your property – Every certified arborist with our company is fully insured against all risks involved while working with the trees on your property. This protects you against liability for any accidents that may occur while we are working on your trees; including those that are fatal or result in serious injuries.
How You Benefit From Hiring Bay Area Tree Specialists
By hiring a certified arborist in San Jose from the Bay Area Tree Specialists, you eliminate the risk of injuring yourself, by performing a job that you are not equipped or trained to do. Let’s be realistic for a moment. Working on trees is a dangerous endeavor. You can take our word for it. Cutting down trees and pruning large branches is hazardous enough for those who are professionally trained to perform that type of work.
You certainly don’t have to risk getting seriously injured or possibly even killed. At our company, safety is our #1 priority, whether it’s yours or ours. By hiring a certified arborist, to care for and maintain your trees, tree problems are taken care of efficiently and safely. For more information regarding our extensive line of arborist services, we invite you to contact the Bay Area Tree Specialists today.