Emergency Tree Removal Service In San Jose
Tree removal is often necessary when trees have become overcrowded, are damaged or diseased, or are too close to power lines or structures. Additionally, many emergency situations are caused by storms. During or after a severe storm, there is the possibility that area uprooted trees or broken limbs can cause great damage and pose serious threat. Damaged trees and limbs can come into contact with local power lines, fall on your home, across your property or even cause someone to get hurt. That is when it becomes necessary to call in a qualified specialist for tree removal. The professionals at Bay Area Tree Specialists offer emergency tree service and emergency tree removal in San Jose and surrounding areas, when and where you need it. We understand that, in an emergency situation, time is of the essence for the safety and well-being of your home and family.
Our Professional Emergency Services Include:
- Emergency service around the clock
- Immediate storm and disaster response
- Full written, photographic and video assessment of damage
- State of the art equipment and machinery including cranes, bucket trucks and operators for proper removal of damaged trees, limbs and debris
- Trim, cable or brace loose or broken limbs as necessary
- International Society of Arborists member
- Full understanding of insurance companies’ rules and procedures that affect emergency tree removal, including knowledge of standard and reasonable costs and what constitutes covered damage
- Claim support
- Provide protection of damaged home structure with tarps and protective materials
- Assistance with cleanup and debris removal and hauling
- Ability to recycle damaged trees and limbs into mulch
- Reasonable pricing
We suggest our customers take a preventative approach with their existing trees and call us to assess their property for unsafe limbs and trees. These may pose a potential threat in a storm situation and may create a safety hazard. Although tree removal should be a last resort, in the case of dead or diseased trees, it is sometimes the only solution. Proper mitigation of dead and diseased trees can be further prevention so they don’t become emergencies after or during a storm.
Contact Us Today
When you require emergency tree removal or tree mitigation in San Jose or surrounding areas, trust the professionals at Bay Area Tree Specialists. We will offer an efficient plan to remedy damage and ensure that your property and family are safe and protected. Let the professionals at Bay Area Tree Specialists provide peace of mind for your emergency tree service needs.
Be sure to call our 24 hour emergency service at (408) 836-9147