As a leading provider of emergency tree services in San Jose, Bay Area Tree Specialists is ready to respond to your tree emergencies 24/7.
Our certified arborists have the training, equipment, and experience to safely and efficiently handle any tree-related emergency.
This guide will cover when to call us for emergency tree service, what services we provide, and why you can trust us to do the job right.
When To Call Bay Area Tree Specialists for Emergency Service
We understand that tree emergencies require rapid response times. Here are some situations when you should give us a call immediately for emergency tree service:
- A tree has fallen on your home or property or is leaning dangerously over your roof. Fallen trees can cause severe damage to roofs, vehicles or injure people. Leaning trees need to be removed before they come crashing down.
- A tree has fallen and is blocking the entrance or exit to your home.
- A tree has fallen on power lines, utility cables, or poles. Never try to remove a tree from live wires yourself – serious injuries can occur. We have the training to safely handle these dangerous situations.
- A tree is blocking the road, sidewalk, or any public right-of-way. Our team can work quickly to clear the obstruction so traffic and pedestrians can get through safely.
- Your tree was struck by lightning, damaged in a storm, or is on fire.
- You notice your tree has signs of disease, pests, fungus, decay, or rot. Dead and dying trees need immediate removal before they can drop branches unexpectedly.
Call (408) 836-9147 if any of these emergencies arise. We’re available 24/7 because we know tree emergencies can strike anytime.
Emergency Services Offered by Bay Area Tree Specialists
With advanced equipment, extensive experience, and skilled arborists, we can handle any type of tree emergency. Our emergency services include:
- Emergency Tree Removal: We can remove fallen and storm-damaged trees of any size quickly and efficiently. Safety is our top priority.
- Emergency Tree Trimming and Pruning: We trim away broken branches and prune diseased sections to stabilize trees and mitigate hazards.
- Emergency Stump Grinding: After removal, we can grind away the remaining stump to leave a flat surface.
- Emergency Storm Damage Clearing: No job is too big – we have the equipment to clear trees after major storms.
- Emergency Cabling and Bracing: Our arborists can install cables and braces to support weak, leaning, or damaged trees, trying to avoid removal.
- Emergency Inspections: We conduct thorough assessments to determine any hazards so action can be taken.
- Emergency Pest and Disease Treatment: Applying treatments can stop many pests and diseases from spreading to protect the longevity of your trees.
- Emergency Transplanting: We can safely relocate trees in danger to a better spot on your property.
No matter the size of the job, if it’s an emergency, our team will respond.
What To Do After An Emergency Tree Service Visits Your Property
After we complete emergency tree service on your San Jose property, there are a few steps we recommend to fully protect your landscape:
- Watch for New Dangers: Keep an eye out for new hazards such as hanging branches or leaning trees. Your safety is our priority.
- Schedule a Tree Health Check: Our arborists can assess all your trees after an emergency to spot any signs of disease or damage that must be addressed.
- Consider New Trees: If you lost trees in an emergency, we can recommend hardy, safe tree species that will thrive on your property.
- Prune Remaining Trees: Our team may recommend pruning the crowns of remaining trees to balance energy. Pruning encourages new growth.
- Fertilize Trees: Fertilizing stressed trees after an emergency helps them recover more quickly.
- Monitor Soil Moisture: Damaged trees need ample water as they recover.
- Cover Wounds: Using wound sealant on any tree gashes helps prevent infection by pests and diseases.
- Remove Wood Piles: Remove or stack any remaining logs or wood piles that can attract harmful insects.
- Clear Debris: After we leave, do a final sweep for any fallen twigs, branches, or debris we may have missed.
- Call Us With Questions: Our arborists want to be sure your property stays safe. Call us with any post-service questions!
At Bay Area Tree Specialists, we become your partners in protecting the trees on your San Jose property before, during, and after emergencies. Call us anytime at (408) 836-9147. We’re here to help!